Become an SPS Member
Become a member of the Swiss Psychology Society (SPS) and benefit from a series of advantages.
- Representation of professional and political interests by the board
- Promotion of the concerns of junior scientists
- Reduced registration fee for national and international congresses
- Students are free of charge
Which types of memberships do the SPS offer?
Full SPS members are psychologists with a completed university degree and a psychology major.
Associate SPS members are individuals who do not fulfill the conditions for full membership, but who are closely associated with scientific psychology.
Student members are individuals, who are currently enrolled at a Swiss University with a major in psychology.
How much does an SPS membership cost?
- Students (until Master or Doctorate Degree level): free of charge
- Full or Associate Membership: CHF 240 per year
- Membership for individuals with residency abroad: CHF 100 per year
- Individuals in precarious financial situations can apply for a reduction of the membership fee by submitting a written and justified request to our administration office
Become a Member
We will then get in contact with you as quickly as possible with further information. The SPS board decides upon the admission application. Admission will be definite unless a full member objects to the admission within four weeks. In such rare cases, the general assembly will decide upon the definite admission.